t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Monday, March 05, 2007
42 rain knows no who
Another Saturday.

As the days pass by the longing gets intense to the point that I don’t know what to do. I would like to not mind it to avoid having heavy breaths in between breaths but I don’t want to. The longing makes me happy. It’s my recluse to the tiresome routine.

Looking forward looking forward.

I can’t wait actually but what can I do but to wait? I know you feel the same way too. It’s because that we want each other very much I am surviving every day of this.

It’s raining.

And its interesting what the rain does to anybody’s feelings. An emotional catalyst. I myself cannot understand why there’s a sudden change of mood the moment I see raindrops. I am just sentimental. And that’s what’s making this so heavy. Don’t worry love. I am just this.

If you were here the rain could have meant another thing. I could have felt exactly the other way around. I could have still found myself writing to you. On your skin. The plans that we will do. But yeah, this separation is part of our plan right? So we are just writing plans on gray clouds, wait for the sun to come up, and write another one on a… pink sky. Ya like?

Two more Mondays and you’ll be in your office. And the changes it will bring with it. Who’s excited now?

I hear the scent of the rain saying it will be here all night. Let me turn my lights on.
 
posted by ciggy at 10:06 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments: