t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
46 pick up sticks
Just tonight you asked me, “have I brought any good to you as what you have brought into my life?” You don’t know how much love? With regards to that matter, (yep, my other foot is still in the office) I will tell you the ways how you have made me better.

You always make me feel loved. By the little deeds that you do love. When I’m tired and you want to carry the heavy stuff and you bravely ask me to let you carry them even if we both know we will pick your shoulders on the streets? The way you attend to me in the morning and make me coffee? Or even bought a box of tea for me? The way you submit to me with just one snap of my lips? And when you tell me that we’ll just call for dinner delivery when you see that I’m very tired? That morning when you prepared hot water for my bath even though I’m not sick? And even if we don’t have money you’d spend it just to let me have my movie fix? And you also want to eat what I want to eat? That you told it to my face that that is such a sourly bad rendition of cream beef? I appreciate that. That you would rather cry and seek comfort from me rather than fight when I wake the very tired you in the wee hours of the morning because I can’t sleep? That you would come to my office and pick me up instead of me doing that to you? And when I see in your eyes that you are very happy when you do things that make me happy? I’m sorry I got carried away.

You make me want to be alive. First off you don’t want me to smoke anymore and you are fierce with that. The many times that you tell me to eat properly and not be sick. As if I’m an old chap. Listed. When I think of you, I can’t stray from a future of us. I need to be alive to be with you. Love, we only had barely a year of time being beside each other and I hope God will let me live so I can be with you.

You make me want to make you happy. Is that a song? And with that, I always find the better me to make you happy love. I need to be good in heart so that out of that goodness I can scoop out the sweet soft creamy stuff to make you happy. Err.. yup. That’s that. In short you bring out the best in me. Is that another song?

It is what you are to me that’s makes me what I am to you.

I can’t wait to write tomorrow’s letter. And I can’t wait to write you another song. And to feel you again and feel all of what you’ve read again and again.

 
posted by ciggy at 9:39 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger lei

    im glad to know that i bring good into your life, love.

    it's fulfilling.

    may we both keep at it, and dole out soft creamy sweet stuff in cones to the rest of the world, everyday.

    you are my yummy. *wink*