t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
48 on thawing meat

You told me that once you have that consciousness of something; it becomes visible to you. While I was going home from church this morning I saw a shirt in a boutique and it has a Ripcurl Australia design. And when we were discussing about the wedding a while ago as I was scanning TV channels, Grace was wearing a wedding gown for Will’s friend and then yesterday it was all about weddings in Discovery’s Travel and Living. I can’t wait to be with you love and those reminders are killing me. But I admit the fuzzy feeling that warms my chest whenever I am reminded helps me through this journey, not to feel lonely and not to muddle in sadness.

You are all I want and need. I never imagined myself to be this-- pouring out my soft, creamy core. I hope we are the only ones reading this. I don’t want to let the whole world know of my soft side. I am hard as a rock… for whatever purpose that statement may serve me best. I can’t wait!!! Life is somewhat getting suspended without you. It’s not that I am doing nothing at all, I got used to doing things with you that I am waiting for us to be together again and get back to action. I don’t want to be excited and get happy alone. I don’t want to do happy stuff without you. I want to see that smile and hear that laugh whenever we are enjoying something. If I were a marriage counselor, I’d strongly advice that I marry you. Well… we are going to get there. Lord… 3 months more.

My part in this 85 days is coming to a close (you know what I mean). Even though it’s 60% that we can’t make it in 85, this countdown has served more than a hmmmmm counting down of days. It made me realize how much I valued you and us. It made me want to get home early and start scribing the thoughts that I enumerated the whole day. You make up most of my thoughts. That’s why I never ran out of what to write to you everyday. My thoughts are the signs that make me believe in the us. And though the weekend was such a do-nothing, it kept my mind traveling to where we are heading. Thank you for this 85 days love. This sounds like I’m cooking frozen meat so I better turn down the flame.

 
posted by ciggy at 9:04 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: