t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Monday, March 05, 2007
43 why do i want my titles to rhyme?
Thank God it’s Friday.

What do I have for today? You! Love… you were specially sweet today. The whole day. That’s why when it was time for you to say goodnight I felt bad. Grrr. I wanted more of you. I always did. That’s why you know I always wake you up when I’m awake. Just bear with that selfishness. Call me selfish, I just want you. Always.

My prayers wear jumpers with your name on it. Yes, we are still working on it. I am getting impatient as the days pass by that I want to wake up to the morning of seeing you. (I am running around the room already). Love, I really don’t have anything in mind right now. I was just happy today that I have no reflection whatsoever I just want to bask in the joy that is us.

March 19, your first day in job! Feels good that He has answered our prayers. Pardon me for the scattered thoughts all around this page but I just can’t help it. I’m happy. Maybe it was because we were a bit sad for the past two days. You know what I mean but love! I’m energized! I feel glad when we are back to being just crazy sweet with each other.

Can I finish this letter now? Because it feels like high school again. I mean before I humiliate myself for acting like a mongrel. Here. I love you!
 
posted by ciggy at 9:59 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: