t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Friday, March 02, 2007
44 charged to lore
Hello pretty

I just want to remind you
of your eyes that I can’t get tired of looking at because
they are like the sky
during five in the afternoon (i call it my “magic” hour)
and your smile too
that makes me want to
bend my knees and beg for them to be
on display
whenever I open my eyes. You are still the prettiest chic for me.
Remember that
I will never leave you even though I walked
down the stairs I can’t set foot
another step after ten seconds
of turning back from a painful argument. There
I am still in front of you, wanting to feel
my chest against your face that gripped
liquid from the night’s regret
when we could have had ended the struggle for us
to have a longer time of being awake and feeling each other
without pain. You are still the prettiest chic for me that I want to spend my life with.
Never forget
the you and me the us
just like our first hug that seemed to mean just
an embrace for refuge but we knew exactly that
it built us a house and made you pregnant four times
of two boys and two girls which also convicted me suddenly
to go where you want to
go even though I would have settled where I am
but I found my leg locked in yours just like what you do every night when we go to sleep, I find myself intertwined to you
and that’s the only memory that I am sealed
with, we are not sure what happened but we are.
You are still the prettiest chic that I want to spend my life with and I can’t wait
to see your eyes and your smile and say

Hello pretty

 
posted by ciggy at 8:12 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: