t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
49 in a pantomime
If cell phone keypads are only like keyboards and if it doesn’t cost a thing I’d tell you a lot about the whole day and… if it weren’t only a Saturday, meaning, nothing happened to me the whole day. Ironic there, the phrase “nothing happened”. I’m sorry my brainwaves got haywire tonight. I wanted to be with you and touch you when I know it’s not possible. That’s why I was asking for something more than phone messages. Crazy me.

I’m in a dream state right now. Like you, because you just told me that you’ll go to sleep since you had a very tiring day, emotionally and physically. We know we both are ever since you left. There’s something different with what we feel when we are together. Our hearts become shores that refuge the very last fold of waves. Okay, your husband is again sentimental. You have to bear with that all your life. Love! You already have a job! That means we’ll get to lodge the visa in 3-4 weeks? Can’t get over that till now. Back to my dream state, (we’ll actually I always am, of you and of what we will be like in the future) here it goes:

Times that I always look forward to every day
By ciggy

We just got home from office; times that I always look forward to everyday. I wait for her to come out of that corporate sliding door, looking for that familiar look that makes me want to stay home every morning instead of going to work.

I ask her what she wants for dinner, already half naked, she gave me that sweet stare and flashed a smile. I would want to bite that bait if only I didn’t know that it’s a tease. And so I go to the kitchen and prepare veggies and fish, like what we usually want. Other couples may think it’s odd because it’s always the wife that gets busy for dinner while the husband grabs beer from the fridge, sits on the couch, watch TV and wait for food to be served. We are from a different cave. I cook she cleans up the mess.

After dinner is free time. It’s the hour of anything goes before we find ourselves on the bed. We may stay in the house and play board games, run around it like crazy, argue, fight, get on the roof and get familiar with other neighbors roof, talk about weird thoughts, watch the moon, watch TV, read a book, or go out for an after dinner walk in the neighborhood or drive somewhere else, look for something more to eat, catch a movie, etc. It’s always the same randomness that we don’t get tired of doing.

She’s already snoring. And I am still awake. And thinking what she will look like tomorrow. And still hoping that we skip office; times that I always look forward to every day.

FIN

I want to wake up to this dream love…

 
posted by ciggy at 8:59 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger lei

    now you're singing a different tune.

    gusto mo nang gumising? =)