t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Monday, February 26, 2007
50 and trigger-happy
You have a job!!!!!!

I didn’t know what to feel when you squealed that through the phone. I was thinking thank you Lord this is it! I don’t want to think that we can’t get it through the 85 days, I wouldn’t want to think that we still don’t have an application fee, I don’t want to think what’s next, I just want to thank God for bringing us a step closer to what we’ve been praying for! I was happy when I was praying because usually I have three things to pray for when it comes to getting there beside you. 1 is for somebody to buy our lot so we can have money for the application fee, 2 is praying for the medical examination and three is your job! And while I was praying it feels so good to thank God for prayer number 3. It feels different now. Thank you thank you thank you Lord.

What about me? What happened to me. Well the usual stuff in the office. When you told me you have the job already I wanted to jump off my seat and shout: I resign! I want to get ready and pack stuff and head there. Love, I am so excited. Today is all about the job that the Lord gave us and I can’t stop thinking about it.

Another one that I am thankful for is how we discover Him everyday through the Bible. Yep we are getting bible freaked. I don’t know why people become so critical when you start to get interested and reach out to God. Maybe this is how the world goes. I’ve had a lot of that in the book of John. When everybody doubts Jesus because he is such a freak, heck even the common people that time considered him some sort of a nut. And it is still going on right now unfortunately. But with all my heart I want to thank God for this journey. For this sweet discovery. And I wouldn’t want it any other way. I thank God for you.

I don’t want to end this letter because this is getting very conversational. And machismo tells me that I should write something exclusive only for a love letter. The metaphors, the mystery, the heart warming phrases and curves of the pen, you’ll have more of that through the years but for this time, I just want to be trigger-happy with this. Thank you Lord! Wooohooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

 
posted by ciggy at 9:45 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: