t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
47 what's with the heathen?
Hey you.

I need you.

I need you when we fight. For comfort, for assurance, to be powdered talc again after crashing from being a wall. I need to find you again after you ran away from me. I am bringing you a blanket to dry from the drench of detachment. Because you are my traveling shelter, wherever you settle I will find my self altogether built with you. I need you. When I’m stupid and you’re clumsy, we can make a circus for a million merry go rounds. You shoot the balloons to burst the air we breathe while I throw a cube to make the balls go rolling, we always win though we both don’t care about the goodies. I need you to make the silence have meaning, to make the mindlessness mindful, to make the sleeping being awake, and to wake up twice but once. When dreams fail to catch the deadline, we pick up the line and let it fly to roads that find no dead ends so we can keep up with timelessness.

I am needless without you.

Hey you.

Just getting crazy love, from what is a crazy day. I didn’t like the whole Monday. It’s always the Monday that kicks me from behind and shakes me to see that it’s only just a Monday.

What is it with needing each other? It’s my jigsaw that I would want to leave unsolved. Just to look at the pieces scattered everywhere. It’s happy that way. A happy clutter of you and me.

Why don’t you lie down and let me lie beside you and hug you from behind.

Let’s feel the cushion of each other while the whole world makes a cone of chaos.

 
posted by ciggy at 9:08 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger lei

    we may keep puzzling and puzzling, love. until our puzzlers get sore. and we will never fully grasp it, but somehow, you just.... know.

    does it matter knowing what it is with needing each other?

    what matters is, that i always come back to you. you are my comfort blanket, my home. even if i get uber maldita. hihihi.