t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Monday, March 05, 2007
41 here I am
Love… here I am again. When I think of the time you left, I would have wanted to tell you please stay but I don’t want to stop you from what you have wanted before I even came to your life. So here I am again and again, courting you everyday as if you weren’t mine. Everyday I am winning you over. I feel the need to because you are not by my side. And again here I am. Writing to you my thoughts of us, if it were raindrops I am always drenched and wet. I don’t mind at all, the rain always makes me playful if not reflective. I never even imagined myself doing this everyday but I need to because I feel to. These thoughts are my frozen sea that makes me cross from here to there. It’s cold but the sweating is worth it. So here I am again. Always knocking at the door of your heart asking for you to let me in. I was thinking last night if I was your neighbor I’ll always find myself knocking at your door till I don’t need to because the door is always open. I am confident that you will fall for me. I just know that. But I don’t want to sound silly here. So here I am again, courting you as if you weren’t mine. Because I feel so close to you yet so far. We know it’s different love, the way it feels when we are beside each other. By the way while I am doing this letter we are on sms talking on the same train of thought. Those sweet moments that were almost all the time. No not almost it was all the times. That’s why I am here again. Because you are my version of sweetness. I thank God for you, for letting me have you. It was all wonderful. And I can’t wait to be with you to feel and recall how the times felt. I know how it feels but knowing isn’t exactly feeling. Am I still making sense? That’s why I’m here again! Because you know me, And when you came it all made sense. The circumstances that cannot be understood sometimes can still make sense when am with you. Reasons. These are just a few of them. That’s why here I am again.
 
posted by ciggy at 10:11 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: