t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Monday, February 19, 2007
57 backstrokes, freestyles and butterflies in heaven
Iloveyou.

If we thought that we could get away with the daily lacerations of longing by suppressing our emotions and thinking that those are only scratches, time has a knife. As the days are counted, the hours that make it breathes just like us — difficult and unyielding. But I have only started this letter.

Today we had a blast: of job applications, of beautiful talk times, of hope with blooming buds and little fingers that grew from your starbust lilies. How could I ask for more considering that our eyes can only meet when we look at the same stars.

Yes, a lot of thoughts trouble us from time to time but I realized… we really don’t need to. Even foxes have holes and birds have nests right? Home becomes apparent as days go by. I thank God for the peace, the weariness and the truth that nothing can separate love from its subjects. And I thank you for this. This journey would be effortless if I am doing this with somebody else and it won’t be sweet at all.

Nuff said.
 
posted by ciggy at 10:06 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger lei

    a note to you: guess who is as equally thankful as you are that this journey is shared with the one?

    i wouldn't have it any other way, love.

    i don't care if there are slashes and gashes that bleed, because in the end, you are my balm, my healing, my scar, my reward.

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger ciggy

    yup. the scars will be symbols of a battle won. :)