t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
61 waiting is fun!!!!!!!!!
Finally, you’ve had your interview with that fashion company again. Thank you Lord! Congratulations, you already have the job and congratulations to us we will see each other and congratulations to us again for getting married this May but wait.

Wait.

A four letter word that is whipping our ass ever since you’ve left. You know that I am impatient when it comes to you. And now this 85 days. When the clearest thing to do is to wait. I haven’t seen myself wait for the past weeks. Or maybe yes but I just can’t…wait. Why???

This is getting funny and desperate at the same time. I crave for you like food. I realized I’ve been watching your pic for 20 minutes. Mapping different instances that I have seen that kind of look. Your smile is frozen though. If it’s the you you and not the you pic you could have opened your mouth wide and laughed out loud. Then I’ll shoot corn balls in it!

Anyway, back to the waiting.

A day and two months. We should lodge by day 49 of this countdown. But as of this day, we don’t have the payment for the application fee and you still don’t have a job. But by faith it will happen. All we have to do is--

Wait.

A simple yet a very difficult thing to experience. Have you heard of that study that children with lower EQ can’t wait? I am currently scrubbing the floor with my EQ. But hey, this is just a phase. *scrub scrub* Love… I need you now but… I guess I just have to…

Wait.

 
posted by ciggy at 9:17 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 7:44 AM, Blogger lei

    wait... shoot corn balls you say? hmmm.... *scratches chin*

    yep, we've got to wait... but who says we can't make the waiting fun? =)

    we've always had, love. remember the stuff we did on the plane coz we were so bored? that was a hoot! we can always do that... to make the waiting bearable.