t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
60 days from now (this is not for lack of a better title)
It’s quite difficult to write a love letter for valentines when everyday you’re doing it.

I’ve been staring at the monitor like it has this 70’s swirling special effects (the one that usually swallows people to come back to disco dancing ‘fros?).

And I’m back to staring at the monitor.

I want to write something special today. But maybe because of that idea, I am wandering around--- a lot of thoughts, corners of the past, the streets that we have walked into, the future, and the now. I don’t know love. As you have said you don’t want a mediocre piece. I am particularly conscious today.

But anyway, let me start with what happened. Hearing you rant that you are very tired. That you had a very rough day? It was seeping through my veins like an odor crawling the insides of my nostrils and all I smell, think and feel is the nausea of you not alright. Like what you also felt when I was in the same situation. I felt helpless and worthless and useless. I wanted to rescue you from whatever it is that you are suffering right away. But I’m not there! What can I do? But I love hearing you rant about it. It is much better than keeping it to yourself. I love hearing you come to me and ask for a hug. My pleasure love.

But I don’t want this to be a discussion of what happened today because for Val’s (val?) sake it’s Valentines!

I also don’t want to sound like a goody-goody Hallmark card. Not that I am against it. Mr Hallmark is such a role model. (What am I talking about)

Okay. Just to get away with this? I’m postponing our valentines. Two months late. I want to spend it with you. Because Valentines aint Valentines without you. Right? Maybe we’d go to Singapore. Or just Sydney. Or just lock in the room all day. Hmmmmm nice idea. What do you think? April 14?

Solved.

April 14 is day zero? Grrrrr. I just ruined my surprise. Great.

 
posted by ciggy at 8:45 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger lei

    may surprise pa ulit????

    =)

    *talon talon*

    thanks for the lovely flowers love!!!!