t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Friday, February 09, 2007
65 ready for another dive
Rough roads ahead but still we are running together.

Tomorrow marks the three weeks that we have been apart. And we know that the past days weren’t easy. You wake me up sometimes with a cry. I put you to sleep with a heavy heart, from an outpour of scorching longing from the pitcher of my distress. Yet in the same strength we carry each other.

Towards the same direction.

We dodge tears and fears. We hurdle arguments. Actually we are both rolling crystals on this bumpy rocky road. We got broken a lot of times already. I am thinking. Maybe this is all about being broken separately to be made whole again as one.

For another leap of faith.

Tomorrow you will have an interview. Last night I told you that God will start raining promises today. He never failed. The unbearable ticking of the clock lead us to a buzzer beater before five. At the moment you had the phone in your hand, there was an instant recollection what I said to you. I told you. He never fails.

And the end of this will be another cliff.

Twice it occurred to me. I am really getting married now. Do you remember when were still new? When it comes to talking about marriage I am on a tiptoe? Let me reassure you again love. Not anymore. Though thinking about marriage is like a dive on a cliff for me. And I would only do it if at the bottom of the cliff, there is you. And to think we are going to get wed twice. It’s just like what I did before in a seemingly long time ago… when I made my first dive.

 
posted by ciggy at 9:07 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger lei

    ahhhrggghhh. 3 agonizingly long weeks. thanks for hurdling the bumps with me.

    as of this writing, i can truly and wholly agree with you when you said that God has a sense of humor. =) what are the odds of 2 interviews being postponed? this is a test of patience indeed. but i am still steadfast. you've been teaching me that over and over.

    ======

    i never really learned how to swim. but i took the plunge with you, knowing that you are my lifesaver. and we can keep afloat.

    *paddlepaddle treadtread*

    i do, i do. ;-)