t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
67 waiting for the odd to be even again
I have never met this love so life changing and I know I will never meet another one like this. That’s why I asked you that question that I can’t even compose to say last December 24th. We are going to get married pretty.

Actually, I am again in a state of I don’t know what to write. I just had a very rough episode in the office. When all I want is to talk to you all day I am being harassed by office work. When you left you brought with you a part of me that wants to go to the office because at the end of the day I can see you again. Alas, at the end of the day that part of me was taking altitude and emotional pressure with you somewhere between the horizons of hongkong and australia. Yes love, you have taken pieces of me with you. I never saw that dancing guy in the mirror here. And that guy who puts toothpaste on your toothbrush. They suddenly went missing in action. That me who goes to the grocery every Sunday? He’s also not here anymore. The guy who cuts his hair every time he is seeing you after a couple of days missing you, he’s also AWOL. The dj guy has no reason to project that’s why he disappeared. And the guy who enjoys getting bored all day, he was a gem…the parts of me that you have brought with you when you left.

I have pieces of you here too. I have that gal who reminds me of this and that. I am wearing slippers already my feet actually hates cold floor. And the one who loves to read while on honden? She’s with me with murakami. And the one who sits down outside the terrace just watching the night paint sepia lights on the sky, she’s also there early in the morning. For the rest, you have just to find out for yourself, who are them that you left here. Let me stop before this gets literally crazy in love.

I would have just wanted to go on with what we are 3 months ago. The change that occurred could have just stopped there.

…waiting for the moment change will continue only for it to be completed with you. And be whole again.

 
posted by ciggy at 10:47 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger lei

    i, too, am incomplete without you.

    but that's how it should be. half of me is with you, and half of you is with me. so that, in a way, we're still together, you and me.

    67 days, love. we will make a whole again. =)