t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Monday, February 12, 2007
62 the kung fu of missing you
Hey you!

We just had a rumble today. I wanted to chop my head off but the world will be poorer of handsome men if I did that (errhem) so here I am again with yet another letter of i-miss-you-please-can-we-be-together-now? It’s 10:02PM here and 12:48AM there? Whenever I remember that raucous a while ago I am nevertheless happy for the learning and still wanting more of it because we still want each other. But please not in another 2 months. Or in a very soon time. My fault. I am raising my hand. And feet. I can’t raise my other hand because it’s typing this.

Especially today, I want to thank God for you because:

  1. It feels so good feeling you. Even when we’re apart just to feel that you are my louiebelle never fails to brighten me up.
  2. Discovering with you the how-to’s of us is not difficult.
  3. As day zero gets nearer, we get nearer to whom this thank you is for.

Oh how sentimental people are when they are in love. Why is it? I am listening to my Sunday radio program. 50’s classic. And right now the song is about longing. It’s title is “my one and only love”. I remember Lesley’s story. I will pull something like that before I kiss you when we see each other. 62 days. Hey hey hey sentimental days. How many tears have been spilled love? If we have a jar we can already make pickles.

I miss talking crazy with you. And I miss looking at you while you are storytelling our way through traffic. I miss smelling you while watching TV. I miss looking at you looking clueless about something. I miss waiting for you to go out of the bathroom. I miss watching you play crossword that you seem to forget that i’m around. I miss you babbling on the background while I’m busy at something. I miss you rapping with R Kelly. More? I miss you folding plastic bags neatly. I miss you laughing out loud at the wee hours of the morning. I miss you still sleeping after I woke up because we’ve been asleep for 14 hours. Ok I’ll stop. I didn’t mean this to cut our hearts. I just adore you so much. And the song that’s playing now is “Baby it’s cold outside”.

Hey you…

 
posted by ciggy at 10:04 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 7:41 AM, Blogger lei

    i miss you too.. and it's kickboxing me everytime i think about it...

    but. i've got to be strong love. and just do what i have to do. =)

    malapit na, malapit na.