t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Thursday, February 08, 2007
66 let heaven fix
This attack of terribly missing you is making a cycle in our days apart. When it comes, I feel a sudden rush of blood in my chest as if it drowns my breathing. Then I tend to not do anything but be trapped in a blank face as misaligned memories of our future breeze through my mind blowing down leaves of my sanity.

My head then falls bearing the weight of the thought that we are not together.

I am hesitating if I’ll write you like this. The more I say that I’m missing you the more cuts this separation inflicts our hiding hearts. The longing can get magnified and the pain can no longer be hidden in bandages of words of comfort. I apologize for this. I am very weak in terms of denying or being mute of what I feel.

Then I turn my head up back to the heavens. I see that we share the same sky.

Earlier this afternoon I saw the clouds setting on the sun. I found myself in an upside down world. I remember you with a big pink bag full of clothes, walking towards me. With eyes that tell we are going home. Just a thought. Doing things without you seem to be not doing things at all. They say, when you have found the reason to live, you already started your life.

So I tilt my head higher.

He didn’t allow us to have this kind of living at this moment if it will only end like this. So I must remember, every time that I feel this pain, it only means that I have started living. That’s yet one of the many things I should thank Him for. The first one is you.

 
posted by ciggy at 7:58 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger lei

    He didn’t allow us to have this kind of living at this moment if it will only end like this.

    --- now who says this is gonna end? i can go on and on and on... and on...with you love, pain or otherwise. because yes, i am alive with you.

    *says a thanksgiving prayer*