t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Monday, February 12, 2007
64 never a bore
My world revolves around you louiebelle. I know, it sounds like as a friend said… magical. :D Whatever the weather is in your mind that’s how it fares on my sky. Whenever you feel sunny I can feel the warmth. If you are gloomy, it rains on me. And yesterday it was more like your Victoria weather there. You don’t know what you will get till it falls on you. Why in a thousand chances that you have 2 2nd job interviews postponed? As you have said, God really has a sense of humor.

Let me tell you the pulse of my job right now. It is mostly flat line whenever our boss is out on trips but if he calls us, that’s the time we all cram to an erratic heart rate. I don’t mean that there is nothing happening in this 85 days. The passing alone of the day is one big task survived considering the rabid pet that we have that is longing. What I mean is whenever we have that signal already? The erratic heart rate will start jumping like a battalion of frogs. And if God permits, that would be the week after next. Or next week? It’s day 64!

We are not going to drift away from each other. But yesterday was cruel. Of course I want to know whatever it is that you are doing there but I don’t want you to feel like I am your highway policeman (but we can act it out sometimes… you get what I mean) or in your neck of woods, justice? Nice driving by the way. But next time please, you have to let me know that you are maniacally running over estate islands in order for me to not think of running towards the incoming traffic because I thought you are already in heaven and I want to see St. Peter too. With you. This day is silly. In anyway, I know you didn’t mean to. I just want us to look back to what happened today that’s why I wrote it here.

It’s good to feel that we are leaving everything to God (and his humor) as we wait for his surprises everyday while He makes our world go happy dappy round.

Do you know the way to where the light lives? Where is darkness’ home? Have you been to the storehouse of snow? Or seen the storehouses of hail? Does the rain have a father? Surely you know, for you were already born! You have lived so many years!

- Discovering together God’s humor on Job 38 in a seemingly endless sweet November nights

 
posted by ciggy at 9:57 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: