t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Monday, February 19, 2007
56 pink book physics
I am so happy that you are getting interested with your pink book. When we were still yet starting to read it I had this hesitance that maybe you will misinterpret my zeal for the Word. People tend to think you are a sort of a freak if you care much about God. Well, welcome to the world. But you proved me wrong love. You even remind me of reading the bible and suggesting some verses. The promises that are laden there are the ones that keep us going through this. And I am fulfilled by the everyday of this journey.

It’s Saturday again and guess what? Doing nothing is the menu for the day. Though I slept at around 3am because of FNM, you getting up gives me a sign that I have to. So with three hours of sleep I went to the market to prepare for next week’s course just to make me jump from the bed and guess what again? Do nothing.

You were especially sweet today love. Ace said Jhan tends to be a puppy when he’s around. You were doing the exact thing today. What are you like when we see each other again?

A few weeks remain and day zero comes. I’m quite guilty because I should have weekend work to raise funds. Sorry love, I did forward letters but no replies even after more than 4 weeks. But as what I’ve said up there, God knows his time and his ways. Let’s just praypray, wait for his cue, and then do some action after His reaction.

So doing nothing isn’t really doing none right?
 
posted by ciggy at 10:11 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger lei

    the pink book is wonderful. and i'm glad you brought me to it.

    i have actually been asking and asking to have this kind of fire and guess what? i have gotten the answer to my prayers. =)

    and what do you mean especially sweet? hahaha. i always melt with you. your warmth always does that to me.

    waiting, surrendering, submitting is not = nothing. hold on, hold on.