t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Monday, February 19, 2007
55 alive-alert-awake-enthusiastic
I don’t want that kind of day to happen again. Or the 90% part of that day. Not that I feel that I’ve done something wrong. It just feels kind of wrong not spending most of the day with you. I admit I enjoyed the whole day because of the tourney but love I enjoy more when I am with you. Maybe you were not there in all the casting and untapping and upkeeping that at the end of the day I felt it was better if I stayed home and expect your messages to pop out after you’ve done this and that. But nevertheless 3-3 aint bad right? I went home very tired and stressed. Matter of fact I am writing this, this morning. I was exhausted last night that the moment I fell to bed I lay there frozen until the “kikhi law si” event. Now back to yesterday, thanks love for waiting for me. It feels like going home and seeing your wife sinking in a couch with legs resting on a beanie, covered by a blanket and trying to stay up. Good thing you have that pink book. And it feels different that I am writing yesterday’s letter today.

Yesterday (grr) we were building castles again--the specific fantasies that we should have written in our history statement. No more 2 rent payments? Hmmm and… I can’t go on, my knees are melting. Can you save me yesterday love? What was that again?

I was tired yesterday but spending time with you kept me up and it made me feel better. Like our routine 5 months ago? Everytime we go home from work we get refreshed and get alive-alert-awake-enthusiastic because we are together. I’m uber late for work. See you in… 40 minutes?
 
posted by ciggy at 10:17 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger lei

    hihi.

    too much magic is bad for your health and mental well-being!! (and your wallet too)

    but, if you have fun with it, and if it can compensate somehow for the longing, make you forget for a while, then go indulge.

    im doing a lot of driving around to while away the time.

    but you know what is left at the end of the day, right? =)

    and i loved dreaming, again. i seem to not run out of dreams with you.

    wonderful, isnt it? haha yes, no more 2 rent payments. and you know the rest of the plans and schemes. =)

    we'll make it happen.

    see you in 40 minutes and 55 days. ;)