t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
54 neither nor, either or
Aaaah it feels good to have a clean house. It reminds me of you. Because yes, you are the cleaner, I’m the “you go there because I’m cleaning here, don’t disturb me I’m cleaning, please stop with your crazy dance because I won’t look”. The way the house looks reminds me of you. The days we had here exactly looks like this. Well not really that clean but I tried my best love, please congratulate me.

And congratulation to us to yet another day that ends with love even though we were fighting almost all day. Though it feels so good and more loved after a fight, I hope we can be able to be non-volatile next time. Maybe this is what distance has for those who want to bend it; as it bends it hurls piercing splinters of time and space. But hey, time and space are but variables? And variables can be in any way we want them to be. Ok, I’m not good in math so I better finish this part now.

Time gets nearer love yet no work or that application fee showing its face (I’m holding its tail tight though). God has plans and we still hold on to this 85 days. Considering that we should lodge 6 weeks before day zero. But then again let His will be done. His ways are higher than ours always. We both have each other’s hearts held by the other so we don’t need to bother. And aside from us holding them we have somebody up there that’s holding both of us. Get ready love.

Faith yields fate.

Instability is a sign of change so we must hold on tight until transformation is complete for the biggest change of our lives. Is Deepak Chopra still alive?

 
posted by ciggy at 9:09 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger lei

    separation anxiety, i reckon, is what this is called. hahaha.

    we fight over the most trivial of things. mind you though, that what transpired yesterday wasn't trivial in the least.

    you know what my fears are, so you know what to do to quell them.

    as i do yours.

    today, i am hopeful. i know day zero still stays where it is.

    it can't move yet. righty-o?