t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
35. remember the 'purpose-driven life?'
i was dissatisfied today. with mass.

help me untangle the strings of emotions in my heart.

at one point i felt unfaithful to my religion, because i am now beginning to love our usual sunday service in cinema 5. but you told me that this is good, because i am thirsting for more.

and when it's a thirst for God, it is always good.

we'll discuss this soon, love, when you get here. i need you to hold my hand. and i need to do some research too. will you be there on my journey to discovery? (i know the answer to this.)

today is a day of yearning. (well everyday is, not until you're here.) i have had incomplete days for two months now. but God helps me get through each twenty-four hour-cycle. i get up in the morning and i talk to Him, tug on his robes, and snuggle on His lap. i beg Him for you. all the time. but this isn't everything. i now have a deeper awareness of my humanity and His greatness, i now desire to always remain in Him, to make my life an example of his words. it is a struggle, but i am trying.

you helped me develop a closer relationship with Him, and in turn, this has helped me grow in love with you more and more. this threesome ain't a crowd. it's our perfect number.

and guess what. today, i wanted to read PDL again. come on over, and let's start again.
 
posted by lei at 9:38 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger Ziggy

    you are always in my prayers love. your growth in your belief. there are a lot of things that i wanted to share to you but we'll take it little by little like what God is doing in us. I also have my own demons to fight. like smoking. grrr! i already stopped that for like more than a week and am back!!! :( but i'm gonna make it.

    i always pray for us. for us to be sustained and pressed closer even more despite the distance. i pray that we'll be founded in Him and not on any other. for the visa. for the wedding this june. and december. and the rest of our life.

    People sometimes refuse to believe in God. it's their choice. and this is ours. and i'm glad we do. because of us and this joy that He has given. hihi.