t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
70 and its little puppy
Why is it that we apply faith the opposite way? It’s down our gastric chambers but it’s suntan (ok that one is a very strange figurative I see abstract paintings twitch). If being faithful to your partner usually means-- you don’t get catchy like the whole beach’s Frisbee ( I really have strange metaphors thrumming in my head today. and you know why. Yep, today is Saturday, February 3, 2007, the day our lance armstrongs took the opposite of steroids. What is it?). Our kind of being faithful to each other is based on what the other will never do or do always. You see love, we don’t have problems with having a third party because we are confident that we will be faithful to each other, the problem is, (or is it?) it’s not trust mind you, and it’s not faith too, it is we are but sucklings yet (do I have much right to term a word? Pluto is not a planet anymore). It is the stage where you can’t take the pup yet from the mum. It’s the time the pup can’t take anything in yet except milk. Ok. Wait. Before my mind will go haywire beyond sucklings and milk I will digress.

Right at this moment, I smell the same scent of incense we use in qc and I miss being with you. And that typhoon (By the way I didn’t turn on the lights yet. It’s 10:24 in your timezone, here it’s 7:21.PM. that’s why that thought. Quick! get a blanket and get inside it while reading this, its coohl!). Do you remember that night? I can’t forget it all my life love. That was the day that Manila which is a country’s capital by the way (!) was smacked down by a single typhoon. No, make it that was the night! (no power baby) I remember us imitating crackpots on a dark, keldt, ruydt (with the back of my hands feeling your legs from time to time while we were walking teehee) looking for candles. And you asked, “what could we be doing if we haven’t met yet?” I said, “this without each other?” It was the moment that holding your hand made huge sense. Then we went home, had an argument, kept quiet, took pictures, kept quiet, ate dinner, kept quiet because we’re still hung-up with the argument (what was that argument all about?!), kept quiet again, and finally made up then made down, made everything over, under and between. Sideways.. how could I forget.

So back to what I was talking about, maybe we haven’t had much much seasons with each other yet, that every time we spend time with somebody that the other doesn’t really know particularly (specially me love, all is new with you there, and specially you from last night), we twitch. Like abstract paintings. We both know that we will be faithful. Why would it still bug us?

The words in that rowdy gang crammed-up there tell the little youandme’s little joys, little fears, little stories in stories, from peewee (argh) times in a relationship so young, still to be suckled and reared faithfully. (Happy 9th and 2 days.) The words in parenthesis can’t stop themselves from popping out (really now).

Milk!

 
posted by ciggy at 8:25 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: