t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
80 and 85 is divisible by 5, 18 is not

50 applications today!!!!

We’ll pray for that later on tonight. I hope that we can have positive replies from those.

Today I am again capsized by the truth that you are not by my side. We have promised though, not to get used to not long for each other. But the longing bites with cold fangs. Each day I can feel its every incisor gripping harder and harder. But it’s not a problem at all love. I am having the time of my life taking the pain. And I do "love" it. Literally. I am enjoying it because I have never felt this before.

So this is what it feels to be stricken by something that makes you go on.

Let me tell you a secret. We’re having this countdown right? I don’t know what day would be day zero of this. :) and I don’t want to find out. And please don’t tell me. That would be my surprise to myself. I’t can’t be april 15 because you left January 18th and it’s 85 days.

Actually, as long as we are like this, as long as we are sustained by what we both share, I really don’t care how long we will be waiting for each other… even the longing…. Let’s just stay and grow even more in what was planted in our hearts.

Argh! 80 more days?!!!

 
posted by ciggy at 8:12 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger lei

    day 0 ought to be soon, love.

    i don't wanna prolong this agony. i don't want you to love this!! hahahaha.

    i'm not loving this. i need you here! pronto.