t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Friday, February 02, 2007
72 has Mr. Glue
Let me reaffirm again that little and little God is working his way through to the counting down of days with us. Sleep is an overnight serenade that opens the window to the last day of this waiting. The days are quite fast actually, though because of longing, we will never know that until we see each other.

I am so glad that you are doing well there. You’re on your way to finishing all your legal requirements and that includes your aunt’s 4WD SUV rampaging angrily on an island and trapping it between the rear and front wheels. Were you honing your driving skills when that alleged incident happened? :)

As of now, you still don’t have a job, I still don’t have any money. Yes we are on it. I am looking for extra work which led to no results at all. You are on your interviews but the certainty of being in an office has never taken form yet. But why is it that we believe in this goal of 85 days so much that we are getting thrilled as each day takes off? If prayers were taken by angels to God I’m sure we will tire them to no end. The faith that gives us the certainty keeps me in the thoughts of “this will happen”.

The entire world seems to be happy when I’m with you. Allow me that hallucination before these days are finally over and see us fighting over something funny. You being away from me can never get true. And before all these words turn to caramel let me pause for a moment and think again of what to tell next when we will be together.

Thinking and writing about this will never tire me because of the promise that is you.

 
posted by ciggy at 7:51 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: