t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Thursday, January 25, 2007
79 because everything's gonna be fine
I have a big nice smirk on my face.

It feels good to see the first digit change into something that means nearer.

Sorry I wasn’t with you while you we’re applying for 20 more jobs today. I have to keep up my with my job too. But. I am dreaming all day of the time that I will see your face. Yes. You still don’t have a job but hey, as we count the days down, the reality of that job will have its place in the calendar. You need not to struggle with that love.

I wanted to jump inside the screen when I saw you. I want to revolt though. 46 dollars for a webcam? We could have bought that for 300 bucks in megamall. But all that changed when you graced the monitor with your lovely countenance. Hands up.

I was whispering to myself , “do not go” when you left for that mall near your house. Thirty minutes of walking alone? Waiting for the bus alone? Going home alone? Tell me I am over reacting but pardon me love, I am just fiercely protective of you. You know that. Same as you don’t want me to buy a bike. Learning things there aren’t you little goil?

So what happened to us today?

Still hoping. Still dreaming. Worries should never take part in this. Because what we have; trusts. Protects. Hopes. And perseveres.

 
posted by ciggy at 8:30 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 5:49 PM, Blogger lei

    the webcam is worth it, don't you think? :) we will have loads of fun with it. *wink wink*

    hahahaha.

    seriously though, i love this entry. not only because 79 is my birthyear, but also because i so agree with you.

    what we have sustains. makes us better people. gives us something to hope for. and hugs us. tight.

    i love you.