t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Monday, January 29, 2007
76 bullets
Let me load this day with trigger-happy thoughts.

What is it between the both us that makes this life like it would never be the same because of you and me? What is it with what we have that makes this feel like a romantic comedy movie that everyone wants to see but never really telling that they did? What is it with this love that makes this painfully sweet, aggressively groping, passionately for forever.

Wait, there’s more.

For the so many memories that you have etched on my mind, that I’ll never forget by the way, I still can’t get over the fever of being with you. When they say its so good that you have packed a sack of candies before its over, so be thankful, I know that I don’t want the giveaways. I want the girlscout.

You maybe on the other side of the world but just like what was written here yesterday, it doesn’t mean we’re not together. We’re singing the same song. Even if you’re on the other side of the radio.

I don’t know how to speak of this, or if anyone else could relate to what we have, but its only us who know that of what we have. I am still making sense. If only poetry can speak prose, this would be easy to explain. Like we already hear what the other will say before we open our lips (I am supposed to finish this sentence with, “only to close them by a kiss” but I think it would be too much for the girlscout’s candies in my system). From properly giving you a ring for an engagement, telling your mom that we are going to get married, formality that is (but you already changed your family name on friendster), to being insanely, madly spending the turning of the earth together. Playing hide and seek on a flat that is ten steps wide. Or prom-dancing in public (what the heck is prom-dancing?), on an escalator. Or laughing for the reason of laughing or not really knowing the reason at all but we have a clue anyway, so slide away (you know what’s in my mind with that one). Or having a blast doing nothing the whole day.

When what matters most in this life is when I’m with you, which is also when nothing else matters.

The world turns around and I’m on the same spot where you are before it moved. I have your thoughts in my mind. I have what you feel in my heart. And I believe you are on the same spot where I am before the world will take a spin again.

Bang bang bang.

 
posted by ciggy at 7:59 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 8:14 AM, Blogger lei

    When what matters most in this life is when I’m with you, which is also when nothing else matters.

    ~ditto, love.

    i am you, you are me... reading the same words. =) sounds familiar, doesn't it?

    you ask what is it that makes this different? i tell you what it is. it's you and me.