t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Friday, January 26, 2007
at 78 love, put down the weight.

Shall I tell you not to lose heart?

You have half of mine. Whenever you feel a cut in there, I bleed.

Shall I tell you our prayers would not come unanswered?

What you start in supplication ends at the tip of my words.

Or shall I tell you we are working hard for this, we want this, we are concentrated on this that’s why we can do it so don’t lose hope if you don’t have a job yet.

With only a little time spent with you compared to the couple of decades you spent here in the world, I am doubting my doubt if you are really alright. I am disturbed because I feel you are not alright and you say you worry because you don’t have a job still so I think there is really something wrong.

Shall you read the first 5 lines again? And continue reading the lines after this.



You have half of my heart.

You’re prayers and mine are the same.

You and I always.

Because I thought you were worrying all along. don’t ever.

Shall we?

 
posted by ciggy at 10:34 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger lei

    i won't.

    with you and Him holding my hand, i'll be alright.