t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Monday, January 29, 2007
77 and a little more sevens
I am home, alone, today. The heat and intensity of the mid-afternoon carry with them a promise of cheerfulness yet suddenly, I was overcome by a strong surge of sadness being here.

You are everywhere: the bed, mismatched slippers strewn all over the place, your toothbrush kissing mine. It’s you all over yet you’re not here.

I am right now witnessing a fleeting glance of what our future days would be like---feeling each other’s presence, but never quite fully experiencing the joy of being each with each other.

I may be the one leaving, but that doesn’t take away the fact that I would find it hard too, to be apart from you. I feel it now and I know that we are going to have tougher days ahead.

But know this, love. There is nothing else in the world I want more than to have you there with me so we can go ahead with our plans and taste the world with our feet TOGETHER.

I love you very much, and I will exhaust all means to have you there with me soonest. This is my promise to you. No fears, seigfred. Im yours for keeps.


Louie
112006

 
posted by ciggy at 7:56 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments: