t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
68 with unwavering faith towards fate
What is it to believe in the supernatural? Why is it that we believe in God? Is it because we have nowhere to turn but to believe in a cosmic being to drop us a miracle in our longing to see each other after the last day of this countdown has been counted? Is it because we have believed it since the time we were born?

What would life be without God love? What would we be without somebody in the heavens?

I want to prove why is it that we are putting all our faith to God in the remaining days of this countdown. To have a faith that makes us sure that we can see each other after day 1. Even though we still don’t have the money for the application fee, even though you still don’t have a job, even though we don’t know where we will get our answers for that. I want to find out in between you in me the spark of God; the subject of this unfaltering belief.

Who is he? What has he done? Have we felt him?

I know him ever since I’ve learned of family. That he opens every meal with a song or words of thanks. That his name is Jesus. In a world that believes of the will of man more than a God who was hanged on a wood, what has he done in between us that make us like this? We said that we are 3 in the relationship, have we felt him? I want to prove it. I want to feel a surging power in our midst, a divine ripple.

But those who ask rather than seek can’t find it themselves.

Those who were trying to prove it physically. Materially. Humanly. Those who don’t believe in a realm that cannot be seen. Those who don’t have faith. Because faith is believing on what cannot be seen.

I can still remember the indescribable bliss; that I can’t believe I went home to you last Christmas. With all the pending work in the office. Until now, every time I remember it, I can’t get over it. I must not forget that feeling because it is He. How could I think I haven’t felt Him. In the first place there is you.

We do not prove God. He approves us.

It is through constant seeking that we find Him. Not an instant feeling. Not a surge or ripple. Not magic. The steadfast, straightforward belief in Him will make us say “I can’t believe it happened”. So don’t worry if you don’t have a job yet, or we don’t have an application fee, or its day 68 already, God is existing; The Maker of all.

How could I be so human…

 
posted by ciggy at 8:27 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger lei

    my life alone is a testimony of God's existence.

    God isn't last resort.. that we turn to Him "only if we have nowhere to turn". in fact, He is first priority. we turn to Him because He is everywhere. and His certainty is certainly more unfailing than the certainty of day 0.

    you ask what has He done that makes us like this? for me, knowing you has brought me closer to Him. that now i can see why He brought me you, neatly packed and beautifully wrapped. it is because He reveals Himself to me everyday, through events, and through you.

    that's proof enough for me.

    yeah, like you, i am human too. i forget sometimes. i get humanly impatient. but today is a good day. coz last night i did the surrender exercise, and talked to Him, as i emptied the contents of my heart.

    no worries, mate. =) God WILL provide. and so the countdown continues...