t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Monday, January 22, 2007
84 days more
So! you are learning how to drive next week? I thought you know how to?

Hmmm lemme check i need to raise a 100k before the end of February? so meaning i have 40+ days more. which also means i have to earn 3k+ a day.

Let's do it hahahaha!

Last night, alan told me that there's this Call Center Company that his friend is working with and he said he'll give me kicks for referals in that call center. email blast again! i had 1 referal so far. this is funny. I hope i can get more tommorow. around 50 please Lord.

Hopeless?

i don't think so.

Just a while ago Salvation Army called me up and she's planning to sell our house and that supposed to be promising lot (the one that you said it's in the right side of the road?) to a business partner. She is selling it for just a bit more than 1m. and she'll dish in a 100gran for me.

Prayer answered on day 84.

But! I will still raise that 100k. We have to make sure we can do it. i want to sweat out that kind of amount. I don't want to just bum around and wait for the fruit to fall. reach baby reach.
 
posted by ciggy at 12:58 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: