t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Monday, January 22, 2007
85 days
"i'll see you in 85 days. "

That's what you said. And in reply, let me count the days.

i 've mentioned here that i will try my best to hoard as much finances as i can. and guess what? it's fun!

Email blast to everyone entitled:

I AM GETTING MARRIED

Yup. But before that--

I want to ask a favor from you. To take the next hurdle of the goal of, yes, getting married, I will be lodging my visa at the end of February and i need to go the extra mile with regards to this.

If any of you have freelance jobs for:

  • Web Content Writer/Manager - I am managing a website (in terms of content) as of this time. The url is not yet available though.
  • Voice Talent/Audio Video Production - I've worked in radio for almost 10 years. Have voiced numerous commercials. My prime is more of character/drama voicing.
  • Events Planning and Management - I was in theater all my high school and college years and working on and off stage is very familiar with me.
  • Copywriting - I was a producer in radio and that involved a lot of scriptwriting. Currently i conceptualize, direct and manage print ads for my company which will be posted on different designated countries (which involves a lot of marketing research).

I can also do brick laying, digging a hole, carpentry, mixing cement, just not that heavy work coz i broke my back just last year (LOL).

I need (after office jobs) your help. :)

Cheers!

---------

Guess what? Someone contacted me! Here-

Shella: elo! U po b ang ngpost sa bulltn? (I forgot to tell you that Agustin, my college friend who is now in ABSCBN Productions posted the email in their company's bulletin)

Me: Hi! Im seigfred! Oo ako yun. What can i do for you?

Shella: Kc want po me sna mg -1 ng videoke sa cd. kano po ba bayad u? (huwaaaaaat??? can you please read again the email? i don't do cd transpositions, i suggested brick laying, digging holes and other brute work but this? actually i can do it if i have the machine. heehee)

Me: Ok... i'll see what i can do and ill contact you tommorow. if i can do it. i am in ortigas and i'll let you bring the videoke cd there. I am actually raising up funds for my visa, i don't do this for profit so you may pay me with any amount that pleases you.

Shella: ngek! cge try ku po

LOL crazy. i'm expecting more of it on day 84.
 
posted by ciggy at 11:30 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: