t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Monday, January 22, 2007
82, faith in God is such a pretty feeling too
Last night me and alan had a conversation about faith. Grrrr!! you are very beautiful in the picture. Anyways we had this conversation about faith. Did I just repeat what I wrote?

Faithful.

Faith believes on what is unseen and for that matter, it’s you, it’s you and me being together, it’s the future. It should not can’t happen! Lord… I am so happy for that answered prayer that was our vacation last December. The probability of the impossibility didn’t have a chance with His capability. Tyheee! And for this 85 days too.

It feels so good hearing your voice. You are so pretty in this pic. I need to see you soon.

I’m thinking, how many times have we been separated and how many times have I had that feeling of exhilaration that I am going to see you in minutes? The vacations, the office trip, you going home, me going home to you….I hope this time it will be for good.

Faith in God is such a pretty feeling too.


P.S.

I can't stop looking at the pic. Can you please come out of the phone? Grrrr!

 
posted by ciggy at 1:02 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: