t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Sunday, March 25, 2007
two-four, i want more.
training is starting to become a drag.

i can't wait to finally learn everything and get on with it. haha. impatience will get me nowhere, wouldn't it?

maybe love, this is God's way of preparing me for what is yet to come. everyday since i got here, i have been learning and relearning the value of patience and waiting. of taking every second as it goes by.

every sunrise is a new lesson. and the end of the day is the evaluation.

i haven't failed yet. thank you for teaching me, and for learning with me love.

this is how it feels: my body is tightly wound, i wanna spring. i've been warmed up to a hot simmer, i wanna boil. i wanna run, fast. but my feet are cemented to the ground.

i need you, i miss you so much.

i can't wait. but i can.

and i have to.
 
posted by lei at 11:45 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger Ziggy

    yep. waiting. dragging. life's lessons.

    everytime i go to sleep i think of you beside me just to doze off to dreamland. it's been three weeks that i can't sleep. i'm needing you. i thought i got over staying up late but then missing you struck me again. same here in the office. every morning when i arrive this is where i go to. and to my mailbox looking forward for your morning letter. which i had none today :( but i do understand. it's just that this longing has been my fish bone(?) in the throat. Lord... when can we see each other?