t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Thursday, March 15, 2007
i lack one. it's day 31!
the cloak of silence is wrapped around me. i am alone, with my thoughts. and all of them is you.

i've just finished noting down a short journal entry, and i realized that just a couple more flips of the pages, and i'd be writing down "went to the victorian registry today." the leather-bound journal will be a joy to read together. apart from this blog, that book is a testimony, a witness to what we've gone thrugh for the past three months of this journey. distance hurts. and we are never doing this again. your scribbles last december scratch at my chest. they are a part of you, imprints of crazy (and some unhappy) memories. they make me long for you more and more, and it pinches everytime i look at them. yet they're the closest thing to you that i have. so i read and re-read our literary snapshots. it gives me a peaceful pleasure browsing through them but it somehow punishes me too, with the pain of yearning. oh i dunno. this silence is driving me nuts.

i've done a bit of knitting a while ago, too. i'm lovingly makng you a plain black scarf made of soft fluffy wool. it's gonna be cold when you get here. so instead of doing it hawaiian-style with a wreath of flowers, i will wrap this scarf around you. but yeah, you're getting a lei around your neck. prepare to bear my weight, sweetie. i'd be hanging on to you like a stalactite.

and before you could have time to visualize that analogy and get sexy thoughts, i'd like to direct your attention to my physical pain. i only made four rows of knitting because my lower back was slowly killing me. it would have been wonderful if you worked your magic hands on it. wait. that was even more suggestive.

uhmm..

let's talk about dreams, instead. i've been having weird dreams lately, dreams that may be full of interpretations, if only we can find the time to talk about them, and if only i could remember them still. i miss talking to you first thing in the morning.

this silence weaves crazy things in my mind.

please, please talk to me.
 
posted by lei at 8:46 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger Ziggy

    grrr... the thing that we do anywhere.

    *zip*

    ask me! ask me! ask me what happened in the office today and see this smirk on my face.

    pray pray always pretty. acknowledging Him through all these is just enough for what he gave us. each other. that's what i was thankful for last night. at the end of the day my thoughts still point towards you. after the the day's hustle and the night's silence we share the same opposite thought.

    self = you + me

    i miss talking to you before the day ends.

    thank you Lord for the visa that is on its way. :)