t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Sunday, March 25, 2007
june (29), you're legally MINE!
talk about objectifying, huh? yeahwell, so what? so you're my object. the object of my dreams, my affections, my passions, my desires and my fantasies.

and if you are this, then i am your subject. in love, faith, loyalty and obedience. for life.

one week fromnow, i'd be finding myself in the registry, putting in our names in a top hat, to be pulled out on june 29, magically. and these are the magic words --- i take you, seigfred tristan, to be my husband, forever.

tadah!

and we're bound for eternity.

should i wear white love? when are we shopping for our first wedding stuff? our rings?

should i book a flight to sydney for the first honeymoon? or might you want to go to the gold coast? new zealand perhaps? tasmania? or should we just lock our room up and spend the night in melbourne?

it doesn't really matter. as long as there is you.

mark the date. have faith.
 
posted by lei at 10:57 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger Ziggy

    hihihihi!

    *runs around*

    and i take you luanne mina to be mrs. dequito. :D

    happeeee! love, wooohooooooo!!!!

    *runs around*

    iloveyou iloveyou!