t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Sunday, March 25, 2007
twenty-seventh heaven
first day at work went well, love, except for the fact that my mind was drifting back and back to dreams of you.

the whole day was a dream, i reckon, with periods of lucidity sporadically flashing, and i find myself tuning into my trainors, going on and on about telstra. gaaaaaaaaaah.

what was that again? imate jasjam? =D

thank you, Lord, for my job. thank you, Lord, for our wedding. thank you, Lord, for my blessings. and thank you, Lord, for my fishtank.

today is a day for counting blessings, sweetie. go ahead and count yours. then we'll put them all together, and have endless conjugal blessings together. sounds like fun, doesn't it?

thank you, Lord. thank you, Lord.
 
posted by lei at 11:06 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger Ziggy

    thank you Lord thank you Lord thank you Lord. :)

    the blinds here in the office dance and blink the 5pm rays of the sun. i feel hopeful. to think that my forever will be spent with you is just hopeful.

    malapit na love... thank you Lord thank you Lord. :)