t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Sunday, March 25, 2007
twenty-five. music makes me feel alive.
a man with a trumpet was playing slow jazz in the train on my way to work, and his music moved me.

he reminded me of you and your passion. i see you and hear you in music, love.

and it seems so long ago since i heard music that moved me. the last time was when i woke up one morning hearing you sing to God in psalms.

promise me that you'll never stop singing.

i will personally make sure that you have your own studio and your own set of instruments and software to make your music for the rest of our lives. teach our kids too.

and when they can't sing... it's not my fault, ok? haha.

i miss hearing you sing. i miss songs. it's been a quiet two months. save for my sa yo ringtone that i seldom hear because nobody calls me. wawa.

i hope the jazz man takes the same train tomorrow, so his music can move my soul again. it was wonderful love. you would have loved him.

and probably played with him.
 
posted by lei at 11:36 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 5:28 PM, Blogger Ziggy

    yeah... if i only had instruments. i have some thoughts once in a while. of lyrics. and am having a lot of it. specially these times that we're not together. maybe these times pull me from making a sad song.

    i promise you i'll write songs about us all our lives.

    we've got the music in us. :)

    and i know who to blame if my kids don't sing well. hihi. i love hearing you singing. :)