t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Friday, September 08, 2006
my everdearest louie anne,
i just want you to know that i'm enormously grateful i have you with me on this period of my life, love. and if ever these times are giving you a hard time as well, i am devastated twice..but that's just for a moment. when i see the light skating on the floor of your eyes i am reintegrated.

what i thank you most is that you have jumped into my life and you've never jumped out inspite of this crash. and in weariness, i draw waters from your well.

tayo muna bago ako. remember that night? we have to go through the furnace to acquire pure gold.

irksome moments are just pebbles on the path that is laid before us. i am reverberating what you have said because i want you to know that you are very much appreciated; when you have decided to say-- "i am with you", you can always trust that my hands will never let go.

tis so sweet to learn life with you love.

you are my joy. you are my strength.


yours in times of love and war,
tristan of tanza
 
posted by ciggy at 1:50 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: