t stuff that 'iloveyou' can't say
Tuesday, July 08, 2008
it's been a while
to my baby's daddy,

it's been a while, love, since i wrote you a letter. well, i did write you one the other day (if you count "hey you, faster, kaching! iloveyou" a serious letter). but really, it's been a while.

there's no particular reason for this at all. i was just browsing through past entries and was compelled to sit down and let you know that things are still as they were before, if not better and stronger. the melody might have been muted down a bit, and we might have to pick up the words in our wake, but the song is still playing.

thank you, my Godsend, simply for being the man i decided to be with for the rest of my life. i appreciate the devotion time, your good morning kisses, the spooning, the glorious food that you so lovingly prepare, your taking care of me and the little bean growing fast inside my belly, you working hard for us, that you still dream grandly with me, the soul-to-soul conversations, the sunday night lounging, that you always laugh with me, that you never let go of my hands.

seemingly tough times ahead, and i know you have your apprehensions. but don't worry, we'll get through this together, as we have always done. no burdens, love. our pillar is strong.

if you read through the letters in our 60-day countdown, you will discover His plan for us is slowly unfolding. most of the things we've dreamed of have happened already, it's just that sometimes we get too blinded by the sharpness of the things that are transpiring that we neglect to acknowledge the contrast. see the world through my eyes again, sweetie. i am nurturing hope inside me.

i can't wait for you to come home from work. i miss you each time you're away. just like last year, distance is a pain. but such is life, and i know that without distance, you pulling up into the driveway wouldn't make my ears perk up like a little toy dog knowing that her master has arrived.

it's been two years and five months since that fateful dinner date. two weddings and a baby on the way. two cross-equator trips. two jobs. two more hours before i see you. everything seems to come in twos. as we do.

complete me now.

iloveyou. endlessly.
 
posted by lei at 11:21 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger Ziggy

    thanks love. the roast lamb was fantastic. :)